Music Is My Thing [Electro] Music Is My Thing [Electro]

I love this song sooooo much. I have not been listening to newgrounds for a long time and this brought me back. Keep doing what your're doing.

Daybreak Daybreak

Love everything about this! KEEP IT UP :)

Lockyn responds:

Thank you man! appreciate it :)

~:Lonely Forest:~ ~:Lonely Forest:~

It sounds really beautiful! Everything about it sounds really great! The beat and melody sound really good together. KEEP GOING M8!!!!

Microcosm Microcosm

This is really good! It sounds really great and like always, it makes for a good geo dash level!

Geoplex responds:

Thanks, as always :)

~:Leaving Home:~ ~:Leaving Home:~

I like this. It sounds like something from an old video game and it bring back so many memories. Good job!

EEK! + Lockyn - Glacier Galaxy EEK! + Lockyn - Glacier Galaxy

I like everything about this. It sounds really nice. I always loved your music and you are one of my favorite newgrounds musicians. Keep it up!

Lockyn responds:

thank you my friend, we're glad you enjoyed :)

~:Submarine Redux:~ ~:Submarine Redux:~

WOW, You made one of my favorite Newgrounds songs sound incredible. Like always, it has that calm feeling with the happy and joy feeling with it. Sounds incredible for a redux. (first one yay)

Altitude Altitude

You've always made incredible music. I love every song you've ever made! I love the tone of this song and the beat and sound. Everything about this song is good. Keep going because you could represent Newgrounds as good of an artist as you are!

Geoplex responds:

Thanks man! Really appreciate the kind words and I'm glad you like the song :P

~:Dead Halls:~ ~:Dead Halls:~

I agree with SirHadoken, you are a prodigy. This music has such a eerie tone to it that makes it so cool like its from a horror movie but it also has the rhythm of a good dub step song. Good job m8.

~:Drift:~ ~:Drift:~

BRUH, there's no need to change the melodies. Everything is so well made. The melody is nice, the beat is too. I would say don't change anything. Good job m8.